Olympe Index du Forum

Olympe Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

CodeCanyon - Usernoise Modal Contact / Feedback Form

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Olympe Index du Forum -> Role Play -> Règle
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
giosmarwo

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: CodeCanyon - Usernoise Modal Contact / Feedback Form Répondre en citant

CodeCanyon - Usernoise Modal Contact / Feedback Form > urlin.us/2c1i1

Most....probably....it....is....something....wrong....with....WP....configRegarding....serverside....part........it....adds....about....30ms....to....page....generation....time........not....too....muchPlease....guide....me....with....following:....1August....23,....2011,....12:57....pm....David....Gregg....Is....there....any....way....to....trigger....the....modal....by....a....link....in....a....post?....August....23,....2011,....5:50....pm....Nikolay....Karev....(Usernoise....author)....Yes,....by....calling....javascript:....usernoise.window.show()....August....24,....2011,....4:16....pm....Martin....How....accessible....is....the....plugin?....Does....it....work....with....screen....readers....or....JS....disabled?....August....26,....2011,....7:10....am....Mike....I....installed....the....plugin....but....dont....know....how....to....make....it....work....on....my....contact....page....or....postHomeTemplates..CMS..WordPress..Joomla..CMS..Magento..&..Opencart..Blog..Template..Templates..HTML..Graphic..Graphic..Audio..&..Video..Scripts..Nulled..Scripts..CodeCanyon..WordPress..Plugins..Joomla..Extension..SEO..Tools..App..Mobile..Tutorials..Hosting..Search..for:..August...18,...2011,...4:42...am...vbk100...Regular...Joe...0...pts...0...pts...LEVEL...0...Hi...Nikolay...Karev...!...As...an...Admin...of...WordPress...based...site,...can...I...receive...a...notification...on...every...message...a...visitor/user...submit...using...contact...form?...I...mean...that...I...need...a...complete...message...with...email...address...like...any...other...contact...form...does...Thank...you!...August...19,...2011,...11:45...am...Nikolay...Karev...(Usernoise...author)...For...now...you...can...receive...a...notifications...with...a...link...allowing...you...to...read...a...full...messageI....dont....understand....its....exact....purpose....Can....I....trace....the....user....where....he....submitted....the....form....from?....I....mean....a....link....of....the....page....from....where....the....user....submit....the....message?....SO....that....we....can....trace....the....problem....where....he....faced....Thanks....!....August....17,....2011,....10:35....pm....Nikolay....Karev....(Usernoise....author)....All....the....feedback....submitted....is....stored....in....custom....posts....nowJavaScript..Popular..Items..All..Items..Animated..SVGs..Calendars..Countdowns..Database..Abstractions..Forms..Images..and..Media..Loaders..and..Uploaders..Media..Navigation..News..Tickers..Project..Management..Tools..Ratings..and..Charts..Shopping..Carts..Sliders..Social..Networks..Miscellaneous..This...is...the...beauty...of...having...a...modal...contact...formWhy...Usernoise?...For...starters,...if...you...dont...have...a...contact...form...of...some...kind...on...your...website,...you...are...missing...out...on...an...integral...tool...for...evaluating...your...sites...performance:...user...feedbackTimeline....DMCA....Privacy....Policy....Disclaimer....Contact....Mobile...Popular...Items...All...Items...Android...iOS...Native...Web...Titanium...The....website....is....linked....in....the....commentThe...form...is...not...visible...to...robots...because...it...is...loaded...with...ajax...when...the...page...is...loaded...and...therefore...the...bots...dont...see...itMore....NET...Apps...Edge...Animate...Templates...FacebookCheck...it...out...at...October...7,...2011,...10:20...am...Sarah...Gooding...Author...27...pts...32...pts...LEVEL...2...Glad...to...hear...it!...Let...us...know...when...its...released...and...well...do...another...writeupSeptember...22,...2011,...4:11...am...Nikolay...Karev...(Usernoise...author)...Good...news,...guysAm...I...right...Thank...you!...August...19,...2011,...1:20...pm...Nikolay...Karev...If...you...dont...receive...email...notifications...most...probably,...your...php...installation...does...not...have...a...right...email...delivery...setupIs....it....a....bug....or....something?....2January...25,...2012,...3:04...am...Dimitri...hi,...is...there...a...usernoise...alike...also...available...for...non...wp...platforms?...or...something...similar?...cheers...dimitri...November...24,...2011,...1:50...pm...Nikolay...Karev...(Usernoise...author)...Hey,...guysIts...an...absolute...necessityHTML5..Popular..Items..All..Items..3D..Ad..Templates..Canvas..Charts..and..Graphs..Forms..Games..Libraries..Media..Presentations..Sliders..Storage..Templates..Miscellaneous..Mobile..Popular..Items..All..Items..Android..iOS..Native..Web..Titanium..Share...on...Facebook...Tweet...it...Share...on...Google+...Sign...up...for...more...WordPress...wisdom...140+...Plugins...&...Themes...View...all...Details...Luke...+...Sara...Details...Parrot...Details...Panino...31...Responses...Ovidiu...Code...Wrangler...338...pts...2030...pts...LEVEL...12...I...gave...it...a...try...and...realized...it...does...way...more...than...it...says:...it...creates...a...custom...post...type...for...the...feedback...and...you...can...review...and...reply...to...the...feedbacks...left...on...your...site&...Kinda...way...more...than...a...contact...form...is...supposed...to...do...and...it...creates...its...own...top...level...menu...in...the...dashboard...admin...menu&...August...16,...2011,...9:55...am...Haroun...Kola...Im...going...to...download...it...and...let...you...know...what...I...think!...August...16,...2011,...11:51...am...hkalant...Great...plugin!...I...have...two...problems...though:...1And...Usernoise...Pro...which...is...under...development...now...can...gather...an...extended...information...upon...submission......page...URL,...browser...version,...WordPress...internal...debug...info...so...onGiving...your...readers...a...chance...to...provide...feedback...is...not...just...a...decent...ideaI..used..in..my..demo..site..and..it..worked..wellNovember...12,...2011,...5:27...am...M...Roach...Hi,...Im...getting...a...usernoise.window...is...null...or...not...an...object...error...in...Internet...Explorer...8...&...9...Its...working...fine...in...Firefox.../...ChromeSupport....1....of....6....support....threads....in....the....last....two....months....have....been....marked....resolvedNovember....12,....2011,....5:27....am....M....Roach....Hi,....Im....getting....a....usernoise.window....is....null....or....not....an....object....error....in....Internet....Explorer....8....&....9....Its....working....fine....in....Firefox..../....ChromeThat...may...be...due...a...number...of...different...problemsPlease....email....me....with....your....config....details:hello....(at)....karevn....dot....comusernoise3714.rar....-....2.2....MB....usernoise3714.rar....-....2.2....MB....Feedback....Factory....v1.0.0........WordPress....PluginContact....Form....Pop-up....v1.5........WordPress....Plugin....Booking....System....PRO....v.2.0.2........WordPress....PluginWas....this....Helpful....v1.2.1....(CodeCanyon........7415852)WPeddit....v1.6....Reddit....for....WordPress....PluginDownload........Quform....v1.4.10........WordPress....Form....Builder....[Latest....Version]........CodecanyonDownload........Reset....User....Passwords....for....WordPress....v1.1.0........CodeCanyonDownload........User....Profiles....Made....Easy....v2.0.3........WordPress....Plugin........CodeCanyon....Wordpress....Wordpress....Plugin....tweet....Search....All....categoriesApp....Mobile....(60)....Audio....&....Video....(19)....Blog....Template....(60)....CMS....(229)....CodeCanyon....(857)....Ebooks....(44)....Graphic....(162)....Hosting....(2)....Joomla....(636)....Joomla....Extension....(126)....Magento....&....Opencart....(214)....Preview....(2)....Scripts....(323)....SEO....Tools....(40)....Templates....(2088)....Tutorials....(32)....WordPress....(4213)....WordPress....Plugins....(1532)....CMS....Theme....Blocks........A....Metro-Inspired....Responsive....Drupal....Theme....Feb....01,....2015BuzzGFX0....Mega....Responsive....v1.6....Prestashop....Theme........TitanShop....Feb....01,....2015BuzzGFX1....MD....Official........Multi-Purpose....Drupal....Theme....Jan....22,....2015BuzzGFX0....Pet....Store........Prestashop....Responsive....Theme....Jan....14,....2015BuzzGFX0....New....Scripts....FreshIM........WeChat....Clone....Script....Jan....25,....2015BuzzGFX7....Download....HostBill....v4.9.8........REPACK........NULLED....Jan....16,....2015BuzzGFX3....Flippy....BuzzWorthy....v1.1.0........Upworthy....Clone....Script....Jan....12,....2015BuzzGFX3....Download....WHMCS....v5.3.11........NULLED........iONCUBE....Jan....10,....2015BuzzGFX2....Usernoise..also..records..all..of..the..messages..submitted..through..your..site:..Options..include..the..ability..to..change..the..form..and..button..content..easily..from..within..the..admin..area,..the..ability..to..disable..fields..that..you..dont..need,..and..support..across..IE7,..Firefox,..Chrome,..Safari,..Opera,..and..Safari..on..iPadThere..must..be..something..you..have..to..do..to..install..it?..Any..help..would..be..greatly..appreciated!..Thanks,..Mike..August..26,..2011,..8:41..pm..Robert..Thank..you..very..much..for..this,..ive..been..looking..for..ages..for..a..good..feedback..solution..for..wordpressDo....you....have....any....advice....for....this?....November....17,....2011,....2:45....am....Nikolay....Karev....(Usernoise....author)....Please....email....me....a....support....request....with....your....site....urlAlso,..Usernoise..is..robust..and..effective,..so..simple..to..use..that..it..promises..you..will..not..need..to..change..even..one..line..of..code..in..your..siteAuthor...cherrydev...1...plugin...PHP...Scripts...Popular...Items...All...Items...Add-ons...Calendars...Countdowns...Database...Abstractions...Forms...Help...and...Support...Tools...Images...and...Media...Loaders...and...Uploaders...Navigation...News...Tickers...Polls...Project...Management...Tools...Ratings...and...Charts...Search...Shopping...Carts...Social...Networking...Miscellaneous... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Olympe Index du Forum -> Role Play -> Règle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange