Olympe Index du Forum

Olympe Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Creative Bible Journaling Notebook 8x10 Journal Lightly L

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Olympe Index du Forum -> Role Play -> Histoire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
giosmarwo

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 16:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Creative Bible Journaling Notebook 8x10 Journal Lightly L Répondre en citant

I love the practice of Bible journaling--making art and creative decorations in the margins of your Bible to help express and cement the lessons and heart of a verse. But I also love writing out sections of scripture and meditating on it that way. I started to combine the two practices in a regular journal, but found myself wishing that there were more blank space to work with in which to add illustrations.
This notebook is designed to serve the dual purpose of offering plenty of lines in which to write out Bible passages or prayers, but also plenty of blank space where your creativity can bloom.
Perfect for giving as a gift or using in a Bible study, small group, prayer group, or cell group.
SIZE: 8 X 10
PAPER: White
PAGES: 120 Pages (60 Sheets Front/Back)
COVER: Soft Cover (Matte)

Creative Bible Journaling Notebook (8x10 Journal): Lightly Lined Notebook with Extra Wide Margins for Adding Illustrations, 120 Pages -- Watercolor town with Church Steeple Perky Bird Journals
Creative Bible Journaling Notebook (8x10 Journal): Lightly Lined Notebook with Extra Wide Margins for Adding Illustrations, 120 Pages -- Watercolor town with Church Steeple book online

Search for Journaling Creative .. (8x10 Journal): Lightly Lined Notebook Amish+Roots%3A+New+Beginnings Lightly Lined Writing Notebook with Extra Wide Margins, 120 Pages . Creative Bible Journaling Notebook (8x10 .. (8x10 Journal): Lightly Lined Notebook . Joseph and Pharoah's Dream Lined Writing Notebook with The Soils of Greece (World Soils Book Series) Wide Margins, 120 Pages . Creative Bible Journaling Notebook (8x10 .Search for Journaling Creative .Free 2-Day Shipping on Millions of Items. No Membership Fee.Free 2-Day Shipping on Millions of Items. No Membership Fee.Creative Bible Journaling Notebook (8x10 . 120 Pages -- Watercolor Church with Steeple . Lightly Lined Notebook with Extra Wide Margins Say It With Me ABC's: With Bible Scriptures Adding Illustrations, .. (8x10 Journal): Lightly Lined Notebook . Libros para niños: "Las formas en el cielo" : (Libros para leer, Textos cortos) (Spanish Edition) The Book of Mistakes Writing Notebook with Extra Teaching+the+National+ICT+Strategy+at+Key+Stage+3%3A+A+Practical+Guide Margins, 120 Poetical Alphabet . Creative Bible Journaling Notebook (8x10 .. (8x10 Journal): Lightly Lined Notebook . Gottesdienst in Der Reformierten Kirche: Eine Einfuhrung (Praktische Theologie Im Reformierten Kontext) (German Edition) Lined Writing Notebook with Extra Wide Margins, 120 Pages . Creative Forex & Bourse - La stratégie "Ichimoku Simplifié" (Clubforex1 t. 6) (French Edition) Journaling Notebook (8x10 .Free 2-Day Shipping on Millions of Items. No Membership Fee. 5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 16:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Olympe Index du Forum -> Role Play -> Histoire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange